Cardioton for blood pressure and hypertension has been getting a lot of attention lately. It is a supplement created using a blend of herbal extracts that ancient people used for their medicinal properties to improve cardiovascular health.
Generally, our blood pressure is said to be within the normal range when it reads 90/60 mm of Hg for systolic and 120/80 mm of Hg for diastolic pressure on the machine. Any reading exceeding either the systolic or diastolic is indicative of high blood pressure. High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a very common health condition, and estimates from the World Heart Federation suggest that it affects almost 1.30 billion individuals between 30 and 80 years of age and kills over 10 million people worldwide.
People suffering from hypertension generally experience symptoms, such as dizziness, anxiety, palpitations, chest pain, and breathing trouble, though many individuals might not exhibit any symptoms of high blood pressure. It is possible for you to have high blood pressure for many years without even being aware of it since there are no symptoms as such. However, hypertension is a serious condition; it can weaken your heart in the long term and must, therefore, be treated on priority.
If you are diagnosed with hypertension, you are most likely to be prescribed medications by your physician and recommended to make certain lifestyle changes for efficient management of this health condition. While adopting a healthy lifestyle and habits is excellent, medications to treat hypertension are known to have certain side effects. This is why many people prefer to opt for natural supplements to keep their high blood pressure under control.
One such supplement is Cardioton, available on its Official Website, which has gained rave reviews from users across many countries. But how good is Cardioton, is it safe and effective at all?
Let us find out how and why it’s famous.
Table Of Contents
What is Cardioton?
Cardioton is a supplement formulated with all-natural ingredients that help in reducing high levels of blood pressure. Available in the form of capsules, this supplement consists of a blend of herbal extracts that have been used for centuries, to boost cardiovascular and heart health. Manufactured by Aimil Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical brand that has been around for more than 100 years, Cardioton is claimed to be highly effective in controlling high blood pressure and alleviating its symptoms in those who are suffering from hypertension.
It is important to note that Cardioton is not a drug or medication – it is a dietary supplement that can help you manage high blood pressure better. This natural supplement is said to be completely safe for long-term use and effective and does not trigger any kind of side effects or contraindications, unlike harsh allopathic hypertension drugs. Cardioton has undergone multiple quality assurance steps in certified laboratories, before launching in the market.
Cardioton is available to users residing in several countries, including India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, the Philippines, Morocco and South Africa. Manu users from these countries have shared their experience through positive reviews, saying that Cardioton has not only helped control their blood pressure but also reduced arrhythmia and venous thrombosis.
It comes in a small container consisting of 20 capsules, and the recommended dose is to consume one capsule after a meal every day, with a glass of water. Following the dosage instructions will ensure you do not face any potential side effects of this dietary capsule.
How Does It Help In High Blood Pressure?
The formulation of Cardioton is based on purely natural ingredients known as “bioflavonoids“. Bioflavonoids refer to plant polyphenol compounds known as flavonoids, which are biologically active. Bioflavonoids were discovered in 1936 and were referred to as “Vitamin P”. Since then, thousands of other bioflavonoids with different chemical structures have been identified and classified. Some of these compounds are proven to have many health benefits and are extensively used to manufacture medicines and dietary supplements.
The human body needs antioxidants for the healthy functioning of its different organs, and bioflavonoids are wonderfully nutritious and beneficial for our cardiovascular health. Since Cardioton is enriched with these bioflavonoids and according to studies, it boosts our cardiovascular system, lowering high blood pressure and associated symptoms like palpitation, dizziness, anxiety, and respiratory discomfort.1Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source It also helps improve blood circulation, minimize inflammation and oxidative stress, reduce vascular spasms, and boost the heart muscles.
This all-natural supplement collectively benefits our cardiovascular and heart health, along with reducing high blood pressure. The most significant benefits of Cardioton, as gathered from users who have posted positive reviews about this product, are –
- Lowers hypertension and helps maintain regulated levels of blood pressure
- Reduces high cholesterol levels in the blood
- Prevents oxidative stress buildup by inhibiting stimulation of enzymes that create free radicals
- Improves antioxidant protection in the system
- Boosts blood circulation throughout the body
- Prevents vascular spasms and vascular atherosclerosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Boosts normal functioning of heart muscles
- Might reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular ailments
- Might be effective in controlling diabetes
Using Cardioton regularly and leading a healthy, active lifestyle is the best way to experience the benefits of this supplement and keep high blood pressure levels under control. Now, we must mention that there are some mixed reviews as well, which indicate the possible drawbacks of this natural supplement.
While it is generally considered safe for use, a few users experienced side effects like nausea and headache after consumption of Cardioton. If you experience any of these, you must immediately stop using this supplement and consult with your medical practitioner.
What Are Cardioton’s Ingredients?
As we have already mentioned, Cardioton is made of 100 percent plant-based ingredients that have been clinically tested thoroughly to ensure their cardiovascular benefits.
The chief ingredients of Cardioton are –
- Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna – The bark of the Arjuna tree is known to have rich anti-hypertensive qualities that help in reducing high blood pressure and keep it under control. Arjuna can help lower the systolic (upper value) blood pressure significantly and also keep cholesterol levels under tabs. It is also known to be beneficial in protecting the muscles of our heart and strengthening them, thereby boosting healthy heart functioning.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia diffusa – Extracts of the Punarnava tree are known to be excellent diuretics that help control levels of blood sugar and reduce high blood pressure. Also known to be great for lowering cholesterol levels, this plant contains chemical compounds that have been proven to boost vasodilation, thereby boosting blood circulation and lowering blood pressure levels. It is also known to be good for kidney health.
- Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera – Ashwagandha is also said to contain bio-actives that help reduce inflammation, lower hypertension, and boost our immunity. Known as an “adaptogenic herb“, it is also used to alleviate stress and many other symptoms associated with it. Widely recommended as a home remedy, ashwagandha is also said to possess qualities that help in lowering anxiety, diabetes, and certain autoimmune diseases.
- Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri – Brahmi is very well known to help control high blood pressure – it helps control both systolic and diastolic pressure. This herb is said to release nitric oxide, which flows into our bloodstream, helping dilate the blood vessels and promoting improved blood circulation and balanced blood pressure levels. Brahmi is an excellent source of antioxidants and is also great for the brain and in improving our liver function.
- Shankhpushpi or Convolvulus pluricaulis – Some studies have indicated that shankhpushpi might contain compounds that help in reducing high blood pressure and manage high levels of stress and anxiety, which are often the causes of hypertension.2Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source It helps in soothing our nervous system and is recommended for use by heart patients since it is also said to be beneficial in preventing ailments of the heart.
- Jatamansi or Nardostachys jatamansi – Jatamansi is a flowering plant that has been extensively used in preparing Ayurvedic medicines for many decades. It is regarded as a miraculous herb containing chemical compounds, known for being effective in lowering high blood pressure and maintaining it. Studies indicate that extracts of this plant are potent enough to keep systolic and diastolic pressure under control.
What Is The Price?
Cardioton is available at a very affordable price point, keeping in mind the requirements of all people who might need it. Since its manufacturers have adopted a policy of direct distribution eliminating the intervention of resellers and commission-based retailers, you can buy it at an attractive price in your local currency, no matter your country of residence. You might also get lucky and grab exciting deals on its MRP when you buy it from the official website.
But make sure to buy it ONLY from its official website, because the market is rife with many counterfeit variants of this amazing supplement. You will come across several websites that claim to be selling the original Cardioton, but you must be cautious enough to not buy from any of those websites. Otherwise, you are likely to find yourself in a scam by purchasing a fake product that does not benefit you at all.
Some Final Words On Cardioton
Cardioton has garnered widespread popularity, and users have experienced its health benefits, too. So you might want to try it out and see for yourself if it helps reduce hypertension. But make sure to purchase it from the official website only, to experience the best results.
Disclaimer: Dear reader take this article only for informational purposes and must not as medical advice. Read the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
- 1Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source
- 2Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source
About The Author
This Article Is Written By WMDR Team. Our Vision Is To Create A Community Where A Woman Can Get Access To All The Free Resources To Help Her In Her Health, Mental Wellness, And In her Personal Relationships.