Blue Egyptian plant that has been used by ancient people for healthy skin. Modern-day scientists have used this ancient hack for wrinkles and skin and have created a modern-day method that is easy to use, safe, and very effective. This method has been created using all the natural ingredients.
Skin problems are one of the most common precursors to the signs of aging, like developing fine lines and wrinkles. People are known to try out a million things with the hope of keeping their skin free of any problems – they apply various creams, serums, and lotions. What they often do not realize is, that most of our skin problems are internal – yes, a healthy gut is indeed equal to healthy skin.
It is crucial to eat the right kinds of food to keep our gut and skin healthy, but our hectic schedule often prevents us from sticking to a healthy diet plan. However, adding a skin and gut health method to our daily routine takes the least effort and time; but can make a significant difference in the long run. One such method is the blue Egyptian plant which is also known as Neotonics, which is based on the ancient blue Egyptian plant that promotes skin and gut health. In today’s post, let us find out all about this Neotonics the blue Egyptian plant.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is Blue Egyptian Plant For Skin And Gut? Neotonics For Wrinkles
- 2 What Are The Ingredients Of Neotonics?
- 3 How Does The Blue Egyptian Plant For Skin Work? Science Behind Neotonics.
- 4 Health Benefits Of Neotonics
- 5 Pros Of Neotonics
- 6 Cons
- 7 How To Take Neotonics. Dosage
- 8 Where To Buy Neotonics? Pricing And Refund
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Conclusion
What Is Blue Egyptian Plant For Skin And Gut? Neotonics For Wrinkles
Neotonics is a dietary supplement formulated to take care of our skin health and, in turn, fight the signs of aging by preserving youthfulness. This skin supplement is not a cosmetic product; it helps us attain flawless skin by working internally to keep our gut system healthy. So, Neotonics first targets the root cause by treating any underlying problems in our gut, which ultimately reflects on our skin.
This skin and gut supplement is uniquely formulated to fight the signs of aging by ensuring the highest standards of skin health and gut function. It contains 9 crucial natural ingredients and over 500 million units of good bacteria that are beneficial for our gut health. All the ingredients of Neotonics are procured from the finest sources of the highest quality standards so that they can work together to keep our digestive tract and gut in good health.
Available in the form of gummies, Neotonics has received positive reviews from many users globally and is gaining widespread popularity rapidly. As of today, no negative effects of Neotonics have been reported by its users – and the manufacturers say that it is beneficial for consumption by people of all age groups.
What Are The Ingredients Of Neotonics?
The ingredients of Neotonics are carefully chosen to offer the best gut and overall health benefits that in turn help keep our skin problem-free. All of these 9 ingredients are scientifically backed as being highly beneficial for our digestive system and are also great for our skin health. It is also worth mentioning here that Neotonics is manufactured in facilities that are GMP-approved, and the ingredients have been thoroughly tested, before including them in this formula.
Now let us take a look at the 9 constituents of the Neotonics formula below.
- Babchi or bakuchi – Babchi is a potent herb found in China and India and is known for its therapeutic as well as skin-healing properties. Babchi seeds are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines and can help treat skin conditions like leucoderma. It brings anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe skin and restore skin pigmentation in affected areas. It can help control UV damage on the skin and boost suppleness and elasticity.
- Inulin – Inulin is a prebiotic agent that is found in dandelions and has been used for generations in making traditional medicines and antidotes. It is a naturally occurring humectant that draws moisture from the environment and into our skin, keeping it hydrated. Inulin also helps the gut environment nurture beneficial bacteria and improves digestion. It also helps in skin-conditioning by protecting it from toxins.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek is a well-known spice used in cooking, but it also has health benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties and is also rich in antioxidants.1Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source Fenugreek promotes digestion and helps regulate blood sugar; it is also known for boosting testosterone levels in the male body. It is also extremely good for our skin and helps prevent premature aging with its wonderful cleansing properties.
- Bacillus coagulans – Bacillus coagulans is a good bacteria that plays a vital role in balancing the healthy microbiome in our guts. It is a probiotic that comes with various health benefits, including promoting smooth digestion, improving our gut health, and boosting our immune system.
- Organic Ceylon ginger – Ceylon ginger, available in Sri Lanka, is a very expensive organic ingredient known for possessing multitudes of health benefits and is widely used on the skin to fade scars and cellulite.2Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source It also helps facilitate the growth of beneficial bacteria in our digestive system, which takes care of our digestive capabilities. Ceylon ginger also possesses anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants.
- Lemon balm – Lemon balm, a plant that belongs to the mint family, is said to have calming properties. Generally available in the market as an essential oil, lemon balm helps unclog pores in our skin, which thereby makes the skin appear tight and youthful. It is also great for brightening our skin by helping reduce dark spots to reveal the natural glow of the skin.
- Organic lion’s mane – Lion’s mane is a type of mushroom, which is scientifically proven to help the growth of new brain cells. It stimulates our nervous system and minimizes the chances of developing conditions like depression and anxiety. This medicinal mushroom is also said to possess anti-aging effects when used for long.
- Slippery elm bark – Extracts of the slippery elm tree bark have been used for ages for treating minor cuts and wounds in the body. It also plays a crucial role in soothing our skin and protecting it from irritation and bruises to reveal naturally clear and glowing skin. It can also help treat problems with our throat and stomach.
- Fennel – Fennel, which is widely used in Indian cooking, is a rich source of essential vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin C, which are required for the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is the building block of muscles and skin, and lack of collagen synthesis causes the signs of aging to develop. It helps in repairing tissue cells and also maintains healthy skin.
How Does The Blue Egyptian Plant For Skin Work? Science Behind Neotonics.
Neotonics works by fundamentally addressing the cell turnover process in our body; a healthy cell turnover rate is essential for flawless skin and to beat the signs of aging. Our body naturally sheds its skin every 28 to 40 days, and dead skin cells are replaced by younger and new skin cells – this whole process is called cell turnover and slows down with age.
Research suggests that cell turnover is largely influenced by our gut, the microbiome present in it, and how well it can absorb nutrients. As we advance in age, the cellular turnover in our body reduces, causing our skin to age, and we also tend to gain weight since our system is unable to absorb nutrients through the walls of our gut.
Adding Neotonics to our daily routine counters these effects because each dose of this supplement supplies 500 million units of beneficial bacteria, along with the myriad goodness of its 9 all-natural ingredients. It helps revive the youthfulness of our skin, by restoring good bacteria to our gut, improving digestion, and encouraging the gut tissues to absorb all the nutrients from our food.
Health Benefits Of Neotonics
Neotonics comes with a wide range of health benefits, which include the following –
- Boosts the health of our digestive system and gut
- Helps us gain flawless, healthy, and radiant skin
- The skin looks youthful and free of lines and wrinkles
- Slows down the signs of aging on our face
- Controls hyperpigmentation in affected areas of the skin
- Helps minimize open pores on the skin
- Improves gut health and restores the layer of good bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion and effective absorption of nutrients
Pros Of Neotonics
The advantages of Neotonics skin and gut supplement are as follows:
- Plant-based, all-natural formula
- Carefully chosen ingredients that are beneficial and non-addictive
- Beats signs of aging
- Boosts gut health
- No stimulants in the formula
- Fights hyperpigmentation and acne
- Non-GMO product
- Comes with a money-back policy
- No side effects reported
A few drawbacks of this dietary supplement include:
- Available only on its official website
- Results vary from one person to another and are not identical for everyone
How To Take Neotonics. Dosage
The standard dosage recommended by the manufacturers of Neotonics is one gummy capsule per day; each bottle contains 30 gummies, ideal for lasting a month. You need to consume one gummy every day regularly to see the benefits and strictly adhere to the dosage instructions mentioned on its website.
The best thing about Neotonics is that it can be used by individuals of all age groups and for the long term without the worry of any side effects. As of now, there are no negative reports or reviews about this natural skin and gut supplement.
However, if you have any pre-existing health condition, you must make sure to consult with your medical practitioner before consuming this dietary supplement.
Where To Buy Neotonics? Pricing And Refund
The genuine Neotonics is only available on its official website and no other e-commerce sites or offline retail stores. If you want to purchase and extract the maximum benefits of this product, you must purchase it from its official website.
Neotonics is currently available in 3 packages with exciting discounts – the price details are mentioned below.
- Basic package – 1 bottle (30-day supply) at 69 USD
- Popular package – 3 bottles (90-day supply) at 177 USD (59 USD per bottle) + 2 eBooks FREE
- Best-value package – 6 bottles (180-day supply) at 294 USD (49 USD per bottle) + 2 eBooks FREE
Neotonics is safe, and users have posted major reviews about this supplement and its positive outcome. However, in case you are unhappy with your purchase, you can ask for a 100% refund within 60 days of buying.
All you need to do is call the Neotonics customer service desk or send them an email within 60 days of your purchase. After that, you have to send them the entire package you bought from their official website – you will get your refund as soon as they receive the package from you.
Q: Can I buy Neotonics from popular e-commerce sites like Amazon or Walmart?
A: The original and authentic Neotonics supplement is only available on its official website. If you try to purchase the same from any e-commerce site or offline shops, there is no guarantee of the authenticity of the product, and you might not even see any of its benefits.
Q: Is the Neotonics supplement safe to use for a long time?
A: The Neotonics supplement is made of ingredients that are scientifically backed for their effectiveness and procured from the finest sources. This product has been gaining a lot of popularity recently, and there are no user reports as yet, about any negative effects. So, this product should be safe for use; however, you should read the product label and see if there are any ingredients that you are allergic to. The best is to first talk with your medical practitioner, and then decide if this product suits your needs.
Q: Can I use Neotonics on my aging skin?
A: Neotonics works well on any kind of skin, which includes young, as well as, mature skin. So, yes, you can consider consuming this supplement even if your skin has already started showing signs of aging; it can help control hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and scars, too.
Going by all that we have discussed so far, it is clear that Neotonics brings a myriad of benefits to our skin and gut health. You need to use it consistently for a few months before you can expect to see any changes. But make sure to buy from its official website only, so that you get ahold of the genuine product and not some counterfeit version that yields no results.
Disclaimer: This article is only for informational purposes and not medical advice. Please read the full disclaimer at the bottom.
- 1Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source
- 2Trusted Source✅ | PubMed Central | Trusted Data From The National Library Of Medicine (Government Authority) Go To Source
About The Author
This Article Is Written By WMDR Team. Our Vision Is To Create A Community Where A Woman Can Get Access To All The Free Resources To Help Her In Her Health, Mental Wellness, And In her Personal Relationships.