XTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. IT’S A TEST OF CHARACTER, CONFIDENCE, AND THE AMOUNT OF LEGWORK YOU’RE WILLING TO DO TO GET THE EDUCATION YOU NEED AND THE CAREER YOU WANT.
Right now you must be wondering…
- Do I really have what it takes to go into medicine?
- What does my college do, if anything, to help me get into medical school?
- What do I have to do to apply and get accepted?
- What do I need to be doing early in my college career to prepare in advance?
- How can I leverage the unique qualities that come with being a woman as one of my strengths?
- What if I don’t get good enough grades or don’t get accepted right away?
- Will I be able to have a life and still make the grades for medical school?
You can click below to submit your details and we will send you the detailed TOOLKIT.