So, you’re making the transition from medical school to internship and residency?
After a lifetime of being in school, you’re entering the workplace…but you’re still in that limbo between learning and career. What you do here can significantly shape the road ahead.
You’ve probably got some questions…
- What challenges will I face at my new workplace?
- Am I going to get the necessary training?
- Will I be able to handle my new schedule?
- How will I prove myself and excel?
- Will I be able to have a life and be a good resident?
- Am I really going to be able to get the job I want?
- How can I get taken seriously as a doctor?
- I have to start thinking of a family…but where and how will it fit in?
- What happens if/when something goes wrong?
Get started with WMDR by downloading our Free Trainee Toolkit below. Or explore the different ways you can partner with us to get your feet wet or dive in deeper.
Access Our Tools for Success
Trainee ToolkitAssessment / Video Tutorial / Checklist