Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been at it a while, there are unique challenges you face as a woman physician.
If you know what to expect and plan in advance, you can confront your challenges on your own terms, if and when you need to.
You are now a “real” doctor. The level of responsibility you’ve taken on can be both exciting and scary. And also full of questions:
- Do I really have what it takes to succeed?
- How do I negotiate the challenges of this new workplace?
- What supports do I need to have in place so that I can do a good job?
- How will I prove myself and advance my career?
- Will I be able to do it all and not get burned out?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
You already know that the bumps in the road are frequent. What you may not know is that even the most challenging ones don’t have to derail you. You may have already begun asking yourself some common questions:
- Why do I feel as though I’m constantly spinning my wheels and not advancing?
- Why does it seem as though I’m working harder than everyone else (and feeling burned out)?
- How do I fit in better?
- How can I deal with workplace politics without letting it distract my work?
- How can I do a good job at home and at work?
- How can I get paid what I deserve and get the tools I need to succeed?
Get started with WMDR by downloading our Free Practicing Physician Toolkit below. Or explore the different ways you can partner with us to get your feet wet or dive in deeper.
Access Our Tools for Success
Practicing Physician ToolkitAssessment / Video Tutorial / Checklist